Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_vote_lcapSunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_voting_barSunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_vote_lcapSunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_voting_barSunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates   Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Sunday Afternoon Delight

Rating: 17+
Featuring: Synyster Gates/OFC

Walking down the cement walkway towards the California State Prison in Los Angeles on a sunny Sunday afternoon, Madison shuffled the stuffed monkey in her arms nervously. She’d never been to a state prison before and she wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. Clutching her purse tighter to her body as she took in the tall, barbed wire fences, she looked around to see a guard standing at the door a few feet from her. Straightening her back, she walked with an air of confidence that was definitely forced from somewhere inside of herself.

“Can I help you, ma’am?” the guard asked once she reached him.

“Yes, I’m here to visit my husband,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Okay, you’ll need to see the clerk inside with your proof of marriage,” the guard said as he buzzed the door open for her. Stepping inside, she walked to the caged clerk’s desk.

“Can I help you?” the man behind the cage asked as his eyes roved over her body.

“Yes, my name is Madison Haner and I have an appointment to see my husband,” she said.

“I’m going to need to see a copy of your marriage license,” the man stated. Madison reached into her purse and pulled out the paper he required. Handing it to him, she waited while he scanned over it.

You are married to Brian Haner aka Synyster Gates?” he asked with disbelief.

“Yes,” she replied giving him a hard look.

“Well, Mrs. Haner, go through that door,” he said pointing to the door to her left. As the buzzer sounded, Madison walked through and came face-to-face with another guard.

“I’m going to need to see your purse and that stuffed animal,” he said. Madison handed him her purse and the monkey. He placed her purse in a plastic bin before examining the monkey carefully. Handing it back to her, he waited while a female guard came out of a room to the right.

“Mrs. Haner, I need to search you,” she said stepping aside to let Madison enter the room.

Meanwhile

“Let’s go, Gates,” Mike said to the man sitting in the cell. Dark brown eyes looked up at the guard who’d become a friend to him over the past six months.

“Where are we going?” he asked as he straightened out the white wife beater that covered his chest. Flexing his muscled, tattooed arms as he stood, he eyed the guard.

“Your conjugal visit with your wife,” Mike said as he opened the cell door and held out a pair of handcuffs. Brian held out his arms while Mike secured the cuffs around his wrists. Confusion settled over Brian as Mike led him to the conjugal room.

“Didn’t realize you were married, Brian,” Mike commented quietly as they entered the room. Brian turned to face him with a smirk on his face.

“I’m full of surprises,” Brian said as Mike uncuffed him with a smile.

“Well have fun. You’ve got an hour,” he said as he left the room and closed the door behind him. Rubbing his wrists, Brian looked around the room and cringed as he saw the full size bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he waited for his wife to enter.

He didn’t have to wait long. Within minutes, the door opened to reveal a meaty guard. When the guard stepped aside, Brian’s eyes widened when he saw the woman standing there.

“One hour,” the guard said as he handed Madison a towel topped off with a condom. Blushing furiously, she entered the room and jumped slightly when the door slammed closed behind her. Her eyes landed on the dark haired man sitting on the edge of the bed in front of her. Moving into the room, she placed the towel, condom, and monkey on the small table on the right side of the room.

“Hi,” she whispered. Dark brown eyes met her blue ones as he looked at her.

“What are you doing here, Maddie?” he asked as he clasped his hands together.

“I needed to see you. It’s been over six months,” she said walking closer to him.

“Does your brother know that you’re here?” he asked watching her fidget nervously in front of him.

“No, he doesn’t,” she said quietly.

“How’d you get a marriage license?” he questioned as he stood.

“Val helped me,” she said referring to her sister-in-law. Nodding his head, he came to stand directly in front of her. He was so close that the tip of their shoes touched.

“So you decided to be my ‘wife’ to visit me? You could have just come here like everyone else does,” Brian said.

“I wanted to talk to you without anyone else around. What I have to say to you doesn’t need to be heard by others,” she said staring at his chest.

“Maddie, what’s going on?” he questioned lifting her chin so he could see her eyes.

“Brian, I wanted to thank you for what you did,” she said as her chin wobbled and tears formed in her eyes.

“Maddie, you don’t have to thank me,” he said as he stroked her cheek tenderly.

“Yes, I do. If you hadn’t pushed Matt out of the way, then he’d be in here away from his child,” Madison whispered as she brought her hands up to hold onto his wrists.

“I did what I had to do to protect my friend,” he said pulling away from her.

“Brian—” she started to say.

“Why are you here, Madison? You could have said this at a regular visitation,” he said as he started pacing the small room. Madison watched him nervously. When she didn’t answer him, he stopped pacing.

“Maddie,” he whispered as he walked over to her.

“I miss you,” she whispered back. Unable to stop himself, Brian grabbed her face and pulled her to him as his lips met hers. Madison met his kiss eagerly as she wrapped her arms around his waist. Drowning in the sensation of his amazing kiss, Madison was shocked when he pulled back.

“You should go,” he whispered against her forehead.

“We still have forty-five minutes,” she replied glancing at her watch. Brian’s stunned expression almost made her giggle.

“What are we going to do for forty-five minutes?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/70546/stories/
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates Part 2   Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Part 2

“Well, there’s a bed and that really nice guard gave us a condom,” she replied with a smirk he’d seen on her brother’s face before.

“Madison, are you serious?” he questioned seriously. Nodding her head, she pulled him back down for a kiss. Coaxing his lips with her tongue, she groaned in victory when his tongue met her own. After that it was like spontaneous combustion. Madison felt like her blood had reached a boiling point and her heart was beating profusely as she mated her tongue with his.

Brian groaned as her hands worked their way under his shirt before pulling it up his body quickly. Breaking away from her kiss, he raised his arms to allow her to remove the shirt. Panting, he yanked on the zipper to her dress and pulled the material from her body. Marveling at her body, he let his gaze move over her as she hurriedly pulled the tie of his pants before shoving them down his hips. Brian pulled back from her as he took off his pants before removing his boxers as well. While he did this, Madison reached behind her to unhook her bra.

“Wait,” he panted. “I want to do that.”

“Oh okay,” she said as he pulled her to his naked frame. Reaching behind her, he unclasped the bra before pulling it from her body. Dropping the bra, his hands came up to cup her breasts. Squeezing them, he smiled as he watched her head fall back at the sensation. Leaning down, he kissed her lips before moving his mouth down her throat. Nipping across her collarbone, he caressed her smooth back before he pulled her left nipple into his mouth.

“Brian,” Madison moaned. Smiling, he moved to her right nipple while his hand came up to tweak and roll her left nipple. Madison’s hands gripped his head as he continued his ministrations on her breasts.

Pulling back, Brian walked them over to the bed. When her knees met the edge of the mattress, Madison sat down and took Brian’s thick, hardened member into her hand. Pumping up and down, she ran her hand from tip to base as she watched Brian’s face. His head was thrown back and his left hand tightly gripped his hair while his right hand was braced on her shoulder. His fingers dug into her skin as she pumped harder.

“Oh God,” Brian moaned when he felt her tongue against his tip. Looking down, he watched in fascination as she ran her tongue up and down his cock. Madison took him into her mouth before moving her head back and forth. While she continued her sucking, she used her right hand to fondle his sack.

“Fuck,” Brian swore as he felt himself getting closer. Jerking Madison away, he pushed her back on the bed. Smiling at him, she settled on her back as he knelt between her legs to remove her panties and shoes. Kissing his way up her smooth legs, he licked swirling patterns on the inside of her thighs.

“Mmm, Brian,” she moaned as his tongue settled on her pulsing clit. He licked and sucked her pussy until he had her writhing in pleasure on the bed. Her fingers were threaded through his hair while he continued his assault on her. Her legs began to quake seconds before her body began to shake uncontrollably.

Brian smiled as he felt her nearing an orgasm. Pulling back, his smile grew when he heard her moan at the loss of his tongue. Grabbing the condom, he opened the package and rolled the condom onto his throbbing dick. Crawling over her, he stopped to suck on her nipples before meeting her lips in a fiery kiss of passion.

“Fuck me,” Madison moaned against his lips. Brian sucked in a breath as he rested his forehead against hers and steadied himself with his left hand while his right hand moved his cock against her entrance. Sliding in, he watched her eyes drift close at the pleasure of him filling her.

“Open your eyes, Maddie,” he whispered as he kept his gaze on her face. Obeying him, Madison’s blue eyes met his brown ones as he started to thrust in and out of her. Madison gripped his biceps while he balanced himself with an arm on either side of her shoulders. They watched each other’s faces as his thrusts brought them pure ecstasy. Needing to feel closer, Madison lifted her legs to settle around his waist. Brian moaned as his angle of penetration changed and went even deeper into her velvety warmth. Sitting back on his calves, Brian grabbed her legs and pulled them up to rest on his shoulders as he continued to thrust rapidly into her. Madison’s hands gripped the sheets above her head as she met his thrusts.

Brian’s hands ventured across her stomach and up to capture her breasts that were bouncing with every thrust he made. Rolling her nipples, he watched as her eyes widened and her breathing became hitched.

“Fuck, Brian!” she moaned loudly when she felt her inner muscles tightening. Brian picked up the pace and began slamming into her.

“Look at me, Maddie,” he panted out when she closed her eyes again. Blue met brown as they stared at each other. Madison’s eyes darkened considerably seconds before her inner walls clenched around his dick. Brian groaned loudly as he felt his sack constrict before he came. Leaning over her, he continued to thrust as he rode out their orgasms. Madison’s hands were clenched around his uppers arms.

After one last thrust, Brian collapsed on top of her. Madison’s arms went around his shoulders as she placed kisses to the side of his neck and face. Turning his head, he met her lips with his.

“Are you okay?” he asked her raggedly. All she could do was nod her. Smiling, Brian slowly pulled himself out of her causing them both to groan in loss. Lying beside her, he pulled her flushed, sweaty body to his and held her close.

“That was unbelievable,” Brian muttered against the crown of her head.

“It’s been a while for you,” she replied tracing his tattoos on his left arm.

“Yeah, but I’ve gone longer than six months before and believe me, baby, nothing was ever that good,” he said tilting her head up to kiss her lips. When he opened his eyes, he caught sight of the time and groaned.

“What?” she asked quietly.

“We have five minutes,” he whispered looking into her eyes.

“Oh,” she sighed. They lay there in silence for another moment before Madison pushed herself off the bed and started gathering her clothes. Brian joined her as they redressed themselves. After he was dressed, he saw she was struggling with the zipper on her dress. Coming up behind her, he took the zipper from her fingers and slowly slid it up her back. When he was done, he settled his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face him. His heart skipped a beat when he saw unshed tears in her eyes.

“Maddie, I—” he started, but she cut him off.

“Brian, I love you,” she whispered looking into his warm brown eyes. A smile worked its way across his lips as he leaned down and kissed her.

“I love you too,” he whispered against her lips. They both smiled before pulling back when they heard the guard coming closer to the door.

“What’s with the monkey?” Brian asked pointing over his shoulder to the stuffed animal sitting on the table.

“Val sent it. It’s one of Colin’s stuffed animals, and she wanted you to have something of his since you’re his godfather,” Madison replied. Brian nodded his head before picking up the monkey and pulling her back into his arms.

“You going to keep that marriage license?” he asked her. Madison nodded her head.

“Good. I get one conjugal visit every Sunday,” he grinned at her. Madison returned his smile before kissing him one last time.

“Alright, Haner, time’s up,” Mike announced as he opened the door. His eyes widened when he saw Madison standing there.

“Maddie?” he questioned.

“Hey, Mike,” she whispered as Brian wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Does Matt know you’re here?” Mike asked.

“No. I’d like to keep it that way,” she said.

“Of course,” he said. “Brian, we gotta go.”

“Alright, man,” Brian replied leaning down to kiss her one more time. Madison watched as Mike put the handcuffs on Brian’s wrists before placing the monkey in the crook of Brian’s arm. Tears pooled in her eyes as she watched Mike lead him away.

“Ma’am, come this way please,” a guard said motioning to the exit door. Following him, she went through the search procedure again. Just as she was about to leave the room, the female guard spoke.

“I didn’t realize that Haner had a wife,” she said quietly. Madison turned her head to smile at the woman.

“It happened right before he came here,” she replied. The guard nodded her head.

“It’s kind of odd that one of California’s most notorious gang leaders let his little sister marry a cop,” the guard said. Madison stiffened her spine.

“My brother doesn’t know about our marriage,” she replied quietly.

“Ah, well, your secret is safe with me,” the woman said before moving to open the door.

“How do I know that?” Madison asked. The guard flashed her a smile.

“Haner’s my partner. I’m here to keep an eye on him until he’s released,” she said.

“So you know he didn’t do it?” Madison asked.

“Oh, I know. I was there. He pushed your brother out of the way and told him to run,” the guard said.

“Oh,” Madison replied turning to face the door.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, he won’t be in here much longer. Your brother has hired some very powerful attorneys to see that Brian is released soon,” she said.

“Why would he do that?” Madison asked.

“That’s what best friends do, right?” the guard smirked at Madison before opening the door and giving Madison her purse. Showing her out, the guard smiled at her before closing the door. Standing outside in the California heat, Madison walked to her car. A smile graced her face as she thought back to the last hour she’d spent with Brian.

Oh yes, she was definitely going to look forward to these Sunday visits.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/70546/stories/
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates   Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 pm

I remember reading this on Mibba I think!
Dunno if I commented there, but I loved it!
Just picturing Brian in that situation.....yah...XD
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Fast_Melodic
n00b
n00b
Fast_Melodic

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates   Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:28 pm

You have no idea how many times I've read this on Mibba.
I keep re-reading it and I just can't stop because it's that deliciously good.
I agree with Katelyn. Jail Brian is just too sexy and I'm going to pretend that this smiley Razz isn't sticking it's tongue out, but licking Brian instead. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates   Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Afternoon Delight [17+] Synyster Gates
Page 1 of 1