Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_vote_lcapFeel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_voting_barFeel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_vote_lcapFeel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_voting_barFeel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC Empty
PostSubject: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Title: Feel that Fire
Rating: 17
Main Characters: Brian Haner Jr (Synyster Gates)/OFC
Disclaimer: Don't know them...don't own them or anyone else you may recognize.
Summary: Avenged Sevenfold has just finished a seven month tour. They are exhausted and ready for a break. Once home, though, they begin to realize that their lives at home have changed. Matt Sanders must face the realization that his "little" sister is no longer a little girl, but a full-fleged woman. Brian Haner must now come to grips with the undeniable attraction he has felt towards Matt's sister for the past few years.

Emmalyn Sanders has grown up with the boys of Avenged. Being the same age as Johnny, she was just close enough in age to witness most of their lives. Ever since she can remember, she has been infatuated with Brian, but she never thought that her feelings would be returned. When Brian begins to explore those feelings with Emmalyn, how will it turn out? How will big brother, Matt, take it?

Can two destined lovers find their way to each other and begin to feel that fire?

This story is based on the song "Feel that Fire" by Dierks Bentley.

She wants her nails painted black
She wants the toy in the crackerjack
She wants to ride the bull at the rodeo

She wants to wear my shirt to bed
She wants to make every stray a pet
N' Drive around in my truck with no place to go

But she needs to feel that fire
The one that lets her know for sure
She's everything I want and more
A real desire, Does she know I'd walk alone out on the wire
To make her feel that fire

She wants a cabin in the woods
She wants to stand where nobody stood
And someday she wants a couple kids of her own

She wants to make love on a train
And some days she only wants a break
Hey but she wants what she wants, but man I know I know I know

She needs to feel that fire
A real desire, Does she know I'd walk alone out on the wire
To make her feel that fire
Yeah, feel that fire

So as long as there's a breath to take
A smile to share, a prayer to pray
A chance to hold her hand to fan the flame

She's gonna feel that fire
Her real desire, Does she know I'd walk alone out on the wire
Yeah, to make her feel that fire
Ohh feel that fire
She wants her nails painted black

She wants the toy in the crackerjack
She wants to ride the bull at the rodeo

Some of you may have read this story over at Mibba!

Chapter Index.
Chapter One – Page 1
Chapter Two -Page 1
Chapter Three-Page 1
Chapter Four-Page 1
Chapter Five--Page 1
Chapter Six--Page 1

Last edited by clemsongirl26 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/70546/stories/
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

“She Wants Her Nails Painted Black”

Stepping into his house for the first time in months, Matt Sanders sat his luggage down and inhaled the sweet scent of home. It even smelled like Jasmine's wonderful chili, and he decided to check out the kitchen before heading upstairs. The sight that greeted him in his kitchen made his heart melt.

There were the two loves of his life. They were sitting at the bar and drinking a glass of wine each. Jasmine looked as beautiful as ever. Her hair was the color of dark chocolate and face bore almost no makeup with her bright blue eyes shining. Sitting next to her was the girl who had had his heart since the moment she was born.

Emmalyn Grace Sanders had the most gorgeous smile on her face as she listened to the story Jasmine was telling. Her caramel colored hair was pulled back into two low pigtails and she was wearing some pajamas. Her cream colored hand was wrapped around a wine glass, and that's when Matt noticed the black polish on her nails. He did a double take. His precious, "perfect" little sister would never paint her nails black. She used to turn her nose up to him and the guys when they did it. Holy crap, he wondered what else had changed about her. But he didn't get too far in his thoughts because both women noticed him at the same moment.

Shrieking, they both launched themselves around the bar to race towards him. Emmalyn let Jasmine take hold of him first. She watched as the two lovers embraced and kissed passionately. Feeling her face flush, she turned away to give them a moment of privacy. Before she was able to take two steps, a strong hand grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"Where do you think you're going, squirt?" Matt smirked while pulling her into his arms. Emmalyn sighed with happiness. She'd missed him more than she thought she would. Sure he'd been on tour before, but never for this long at one time. It was hard being away from Matt. He'd always been her rock and comfort. He knew her better than anyone else and vice versa.

"I've missed you two so much. I'm so glad to be home," he said releasing his sister so he could wrap his arms around both women.

"Same here, hot stuff," Jasmine said with a smirk. "Are you hungry?"

"Hell yes! I can't wait to dig in to that wonder chili of yours," Matt laughed as the three of them began fixing their bowls.

A few hours later

Three tired bodies were stretched out in the living room. Matt and Jasmine were on the couch and Emmalyn was on the love seat. They were watching the end of "The Dark Knight" when the doorbell rang. Emmalyn glanced towards the couch to see its occupants asleep. Smiling as she got up, she went to answer the door.

On the other side was Brian Haner. He looked like shit, she thought. Her heart broke when she saw the tears in his eyes. Without saying a word, she reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her. Brian went willingly into her arms. Shaky sobs came from his body. Emmalyn brushed her hands over his hair and whispered sweet words into his ear.

A few minutes later, Brian pulled back slightly to look at her.

"Emmalyn?"

"Yeah?"

"I was just checking. You look different."

"Oh, thanks, I guess," she said uncomfortably. It killed her how important Brian's opinion of her was to her self-esteem. It was like she needed him to be happy with her or think she looked good. It had been that way for years. Just being this close to him would have been enough to cause her to have a breakdown a few months ago. She'd grown up a lot since the guys had been gone on this last tour. She'd shed her insecurities and felt more comfortable in her own skin. She just wished she could stop her heart from doing summersaults every time Brian looked at her.

"I meant that in a good way. You look older. More mature. It suits you. I like it," he said while stepping inside.

"Matt and Jasmine are asleep on the couch. Do you want some chili?" Emmalyn asked. He shook his head yes and they headed for the kitchen. Emmalyn fixed him a bowl of chili while he grabbed two beers from the refrigerator.

"So do you want to tell me what has you so upset?" she asked sitting the bowl in front of him.

"Well, I didn't have quite the homecoming I thought I would."

"What happened?"

"Michelle moved out. She said she couldn't handle this lifestyle anymore. I tried to reason with her, but she said that no matter what the band would always come first for me."

"Will it?" Emmalyn asked with an odd look on her face.

"No, of course not. But it's my livelihood right now. I want to be able to provide for my future wife and children. The band has the means for me to do that. Plus I love working with the guys. I couldn't imagine doing any other kind of work," he said while looking into Emmalyn's green orbs.

"Well, then I would say that whoever you love should understand that about you. Things happen for a reason, Brian. I know that doesn't make this any less painful, but have hope. You've always been destined to do great things, and one day you will find someone who can understand that about you and love you all the more for it."

Brian just stared at her as she got up to put his bowl in the dishwasher. He knew she was smart, but damn. She just blew his mind with that. Emmalyn didn't say a word as she grabbed his hand and led him up the stairs to the bedrooms. She opened the door to the first room on the right. Brian recognized this room as one of the guest rooms.

"Get some sleep, Bri. I'll see you in the morning," she said turning towards the door to leave.

"Wait," Brian said grabbing her hand. "Thanks for listening and for your beautiful words. You are something else, Emmalyn Grace," he said while placing a kiss on her forehead. Emmalyn blushed in the moonlight and squeezed his biceps slightly.

"Night, Bri."
Back to top Go down
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am

Ooooo, I like it!
I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblackparade.net
stubbornchloesmiles
Fan
Fan
stubbornchloesmiles

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Sweet beginning. I can tell this one is gonna be a killer. =D

I found your mibba profile and I'm currently checking out your other stories. I read the one-shot Sunday Afternoon Delight and now I'm onto the story you made out of it. I must say damn if your other stories are anything like How to Save a Life I'm in for a ride haha.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/68181/
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Chapter 2

The sun felt warm and delicious on her skin. The breeze from the ocean felt cool and amazing. Breathing in a deep breath, Emmalyn tried to ignore the two men playing Frisbee with the dogs a few feet from her. It wasn’t time for her to turn over onto her stomach. She glanced to her left to see if Jasmine was awake so they could talk, but no such luck.

“Watch out!” she heard Brian shout right as the Frisbee landed on her stomach. She sat up quickly as Brian ran over to her.

“Are you ok, Em?” he asked with concern in his voice and eyes. Oh boy, those chocolate eyes are going to be the death of her one day.

“Em? You ok?” he asked again. At this point, Matt had joined Brian in kneeling next to her.

“Emmy? Sweetie, are you hurt?” the deep voice asked startling Jasmine awake. This seemed to snap her out of her daze.

“Y-y-yeah. I’m fine,” she stammered.

“Are you sure?” Brian questioned while rubbing the place on her stomach where the Frisbee had landed. Tingles ran up and down her body at the feel of his hand on her skin. She knew that she needed to clear her head fast before she made a fool out of herself.

At the moment, though, she was saved by none other than Jimmy.

“Holla! Look at the hotties already on the beach, baby!” he shouted to his girlfriend, Dani. Emmalyn was grateful to see her friend and quickly stood up to walk over to the new arrivals. Dani wrapped Emmalyn in a warm embrace.

“Hey, chica! You ok?” Dani asked pushing her dark rimmed glasses further up her nose. Her shoulder length dark brown hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail and her brown eyes twinkled while looking at Emmalyn’s shocked face.

“I’m ok, I think. I just had a close encounter,” she whispered. Dani nodded her head understanding what this meant. All of the girls knew about Emmalyn’s long-lasting crush on Brian, but none of them had been able to do anything about it previously because Brian was taken.

Before Dani could say anything else, two more girls were added to their embrace. Blair with her one blue eye and one green eye placed her arm around Emmalyn’s waist and planted a big kiss on her cheek. Liz stood beside Dani and smiled affectionately at the group. Liz’s dark brown eyes met Emmalyn’s hazel ones and she offered a smile of sympathy.

“Baby!” Zacky shouted as he struggled to set up Blair’s beach chair.
“Yes, love?” she answered.

“Did you pack the cooler?”

Blair just laughed and headed towards Zacky. Liz moved closer to Emmalyn and put her milk chocolate colored hand on Emmalyn’s shoulder.

“It will be ok, sweetie. He’s free now,” she said while glancing at the guys who were now wrestling in the sand. She couldn’t help but giggle at her boyfriend, Johnny, who was being carried through the air by Matt and Jimmy. “I better go rescue my man,” she said as she walked off.

“So, are you going to make a move?” Dani asked as she and Emmalyn walked towards the group. Emmalyn just made a disgusted sound in her throat. “Come on, girl! You’ve been in love with him since you were a kid. He’s free now and he has grown up considerably over the last few years. He’s a man now not some stupid hormone driven teenage boy. You need to step up or you will lose him. It won’t be long before someone snatches him up.”

“I know that, Dani. I also know Brian too. He wouldn’t even consider dating me because that would break the sacred man-bond thing he has with Matt. Besides he doesn’t see me as a potential girlfriend. I’m just his ‘friend’. Those words came from his mouth by the way,” Emmalyn replied as she sat down on her towel.

“We’ll see about th--” Dani started to say. She was cut off by Jimmy who threw a box of Crackerjack’s at Emmalyn’s feet.

“For you, my lady.”

“You remembered! Thanks, Jimmy!” she said excitedly.

“No problem, princess. I just hope there’s a good one in there for you,” he shouted as he ran off to join in the guys in the water. Emmalyn eagerly opened the box and began digging for the toy. She and Jimmy had always shared a love for Crackerjacks and he had always given her the toy. Making a sound of triumph, she pulled out the plastic bag the toy was in. Handing the box to Jasmine, she tore into the bag to reveal a multicolored bracelet. Laughing, she put it on her wrist.

“Oh lord, that reminds of the bracelet that Nathan gave Haley at the beginning of One Tree Hill,” Jasmine said. All the girls laughed and turned their attention to the five men fighting in the water.

“Oh ladies! How about we show these pansies how you really fight?” Blair asked with a smirk on her face. Four faces lit up and soon the five women were walking side-by-side towards the water.

A few hours later

Emmalyn pulled her freshly dried hair up into a ponytail before heading down to the kitchen to help Jasmine with dinner. Johnny and Liz had to go to her parents’ house for dinner. Jimmy and Dani were having “date night”, and Zacky and Blair had to babysit Zacky’s niece. So, it was just going to be Matt, Jasmine, Brian, and herself for dinner. Just thinking about being close to Brian again made her hands shake.

“Hey!” someone said as two strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist. Emmalyn froze. She knew the arms around her belonged to Brian. His breath was warm against the side of her face. He had to be leaning down, considering she was only 5’4”.

“Where are you going?” he whispered while rubbing his hands across her stomach.

“Kitchen,” she whispered back afraid to say it louder. His hands seemed to have a mind of their own. They danced down her hips and back up to her stomach before moving up her sides and to her shoulders.

“Can we talk later?” he asked against her ear. All Emmalyn could do was nod her head. Just like that, he was gone.

Oh crap.
Back to top Go down
stubbornchloesmiles
Fan
Fan
stubbornchloesmiles

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Damn that last part had chills running up my back. Brian is a like drug. A bad addictive drug haha.

Looking forward to more! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 pm

holy crap.
I can't wait to read more of this!
Back to top Go down
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm

She Wants to Ride the Bull at the Rodeo

Three women crowded the mirror in the spacious bathroom that belonged to Emmalyn. Blair, Emmalyn, and her best friend, Bella, were hurriedly getting ready for their Girls’ Night Out. The other girls were getting ready in Jasmine and Matt’s bathroom.

“Em, will you pass me the black eyeliner?” Bella asked as she finished applying the black eye shadow over her brown eyes.

“Yep,” she replied handing over the eyeliner. “Blair, will you help me curl my hair?”

“Sure thing. I’m done anyways,” Blair added grabbing the curling iron. The girls were going to a club named The Rodeo. It was the first time all of them had been able to get together in a few months. The guys had already left for Johnny’s Bar to celebrate being home. They had included Jason Berry and his brother Matt, who was dating Bella.

“Bitches!!! Are you ready to party?” Dani screamed as she popped her head in the bathroom. The three women chuckled at her enthusiasm. Tonight was definitely going to be interesting.

Three hours later

Seven drunk men instantly noticed six equally drunk women grinding on the dance floor of The Rodeo. All of them glanced at each other before making their way to the dance floor. Each man singled out his partner immediately.

“Hey there,” a voice said as hands settled on Emmalyn’s hips. Turning her head slightly, she saw the object of her fantasies smirking down at her. “Mind if I dance with you?”

“Sure,” she responded. The two moved to the beat of Britney Spears’s Womanizer. His fingers gripped her hips tightly as his body moved closer to hers. Her hands came to rest on his tattooed forearms. When the song ended, she signaled to him that she needed a drink. The other couples had spread themselves throughout the club at various tables and booths. Brian led her to the bar where he ordered each of them a Jack and Coke.

“How much have you had to drink?” he asked as he paid the bartender.

“Just a few,” she answered taking the drink from him.

“Alright. Don’t go overboard,” he instructed leading her to a table.

“Yes, sir!” she saluted his back.

“Emmy! Come ride the bull with me, please?” Blair begged when she and Zacky approached the table. Brian’s eyes immediately went wide as he watched Emmalyn nod her head yes and slide out of her seat. He and Zacky followed the girls helplessly to the mechanical bull in the corner of the club. Blair handed money to the attendant and the girls mounted the bull. It was all Brian could to keep his tongue in his mouth when Emmalyn’s jean skirt rode up way past her thighs.

“Damn,” Zacky muttered.

“What?” Brian asked.

“That is fucking hot,” he said pointing to Blair and Emmalyn. Blair was behind Emmalyn and her legs were pressed tightly to the outside of Emmalyn’s. Her arms were wrapped securely around Emmalyn’s waist. Emmalyn had a hold of the leather strap with one hand and the other was gripping the plastic horn of the saddle.

Brian swallowed the lump in his throat and adjusted his pants. Then, the bull began to move and both girls screamed in excitement. Their screams turned to laughter. Emmalyn’s laugh floated to him through the music playing in the club. It was throaty and sexy as hell. Damn, his pants were getting tighter. Within seconds, the ride was over and the girls were stumbling out of the pit. Zacky caught Blair as she clumsily stumbled to him. Brian’s arms shot out to catch a laughing Emmalyn as she walked unsteadily towards him.

“That was so much fun!” she shouted in his ear causing him to groan.

“Are you ready to get out of here?” he asked against her ear. She turned her hazel eyes to meet his chocolate ones and nodded her head yes. She pulled away from him to go find Matt and Jasmine to let them know she was leaving. A few minutes later, they were sitting side-by-side in the back of a cab. Emmalyn kept her eyes forward as she replayed the conversation she and Brian had a few days ago at Matt’s house.

Flashback

“You wanted to talk?” Emmalyn questioned as she joined Brian next to the pool. The dishes were done and the two lovebirds had headed upstairs for some alone time.

“Yeah. I wanted to say thank you for all of the help you’ve given me over the past few weeks. I don’t know what I’d have done without you.”

“You’re welcome, Bri. I’ve enjoyed helping out at Syn Gates clothing.”

“I don’t just mean that. You’ve listened to me bitch and moan about Michelle, and you’ve taken care of my drunken ass several times since we’ve been back. I don’t know if I could have handled the breakup as well as I have if you had not been there to help me,” he said staring into her eyes. Emmalyn was speechless as she listened to his heartfelt confession. Without thinking, she lifted her right hand to touch his cheek. She leaned in quickly and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.
Surprised, Brian pulled back and stared at her. His focus shifted between her eyes and lips. Emmalyn immediately flushed crimson.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I should go,” she said hastily as she stood up. Brian followed suit and watched her walk into the house. A million thoughts were flying through his head. Why had she done that? Why did he enjoy it so much? Why was he standing there resisting the urge to do it again?

He went inside, but didn’t see Emmalyn anywhere downstairs. He wanted to give her space so he grabbed his things and left.

End Flashback

That was the last time they spoke until tonight. Emmalyn crossed her legs nervously as the taxi turned onto Brian’s street. She turned her head slightly towards Brian and noticed he was staring out the window. Once in the driveway, Brian paid the cabdriver and they exited the car. Brian walked to the front door and opened it without a word. Emmalyn followed him in quietly.

“Ok, I’m going to blame this on the alcohol I’ve consumed tonight and the fact that you are so fucking gorgeous right now,” he said as he rounded on her and pushed her against the closed door. His lips crashed down on hers and her breathing stopped. Instinct had her hands tangling in his hair and a groan escaped her. Brian was only spurred on by her groan. His hands grabbed her thighs and he lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist. This brought their bodies closer together and they both moaned loudly. Brian began rubbing himself against her. This seemed to clear up the fog that had surrounded her brain since his lips met hers. She pushed hard against his shoulders. He pulled back with a wild look in his eyes.

“We need to stop,” she said breathless. Brian stared at her for a moment and then carefully released her so she could slide down his body. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes at the feeling.

“Are you ok?” he asked quietly. She nodded her head yes.

“I’m tired.”

“Ok, come on,” he said as he led her upstairs. She waited in the hallway as he went into his room to grab clothes for her to wear. “You can stay in here.”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea, Bri. I’ll just stay in one of the other rooms,” she said as he handed her a t-shirt and boxers.

“Ok, then. Sleep well.”

“You too,” she replied. She walked into the other room and closed the door. Eyes closed, she sighed loudly. She wanted nothing more than to go to him, but like he said, the alcohol they had consumed was in control of their actions. She didn’t want alcohol to be the reason why she ended up making love to Brian. Her heart couldn’t take a drunken fuck. Not from him. It would hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
stubbornchloesmiles
Fan
Fan
stubbornchloesmiles

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:17 pm

That bull ride sounded hot! The way you described it was... just... ugh amazing! If I was Brian I would have gone wild haha.
Back to top Go down
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

She Wants to Wear My Shirt to Bed

A loud banging woke Emmalyn the next morning. Turning over in the bed, she tried to focus her eyes on the ceiling. She could hear Brian’s bedroom door bang against the wall as he opened it and stormed down the stairs. Emmalyn thought it best to get up to see who was disturbing their slumber. As she walked down the stairs, she heard her brother’s loud voice mixed with Brian’s softer one.

“Where is she?” Matt demanded.

“She’s upstairs in the guest room asleep. You’re going to wake her up if you don’t stop yelling. She was really drunk last night and she needs to sleep it off,” Brian replied. Matt noticed her coming down the stairs at this point because his jaw dropped and his eyes turned hard. Emmalyn stared at him confused.

“Oh HELL no!” he screamed. “Where the fuck are your clothes?” Emmalyn’s eyes dropped to her body. She was only wearing a Syn Gates’ tshirt that hit about mid-thigh. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath.

“This is not what it looks like, Matt. Brian was telling you the truth. I slept in the guest room,” she said coming to rest on the bottom stair. Brian had been quietly moving closer to her as if he wanted to protect her from Matt’s rage. He was now standing directly in front of her.

“Where did he sleep then, Em?” Matt asked walking closer to the pair.

“In his room.” This caused Matt to stop. He looked at his baby sister and then his best friend. Both of them had very honest eyes and he could tell when they were lying. Stopping his pursuit, he sighed.

“I’m sorry. It just looks like something happened. Em, could you please go put some clothes on so we can home?” Matt asked as he turned around towards the door.

“No, you go on home. Brian will bring me by later,” Emmalyn’s voice drifted to his ears. Matt paused and turned slowly. Brian had now turned around to face Emmalyn. They were staring at each other intently. It was all Matt could to do to not go over there and rip Emmalyn away.

“I’m here now. Just go get--”

“No, Matt. I’m staying here right now. You go home. I’ll see you later,” Emmalyn responded making her eyes leave Brian’s to look at her brother. His stature was taut and strained.

“Whatever. Brian?” Emmalyn watched Brian turn his head to look at Matt. “Bring her home safe, please.”
Brian turned his head to look at Emmalyn again. “No problem, Matt. We’ll see you later.” With that, Matt walked out the door. Neither Brian nor Emmalyn noticed, though, because they were too busy staring at each other. Brown eyes clashed with hazel ones. Slowly Emmalyn brought her hands up to rest on Brian’s shoulders. The step she was on brought her to eye level with him. Brian’s hands rested on her hips.

Emmalyn’s heart was beating so fast and hard that she could swear that Brian could hear it. Why was she doing this to herself? No matter how much her brain told her to pull away, her heart and body kept her rooted in place. Her hands reached up to run across the back of his head. His hair was soft to the touch.

Brian took this opportunity to wrap his arms around her and pull her closer to him. He was glad she was standing on the step because he had better access to her eyes and lips, which he had every intention of kissing. Both of them kept their eyes open as their lips softly made contact. Brian added the slightest amount of pressure and Emmalyn’s eyes drifted closed.

Moaning, Brian ran his tongue over her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and meeting his tongue with hers. Their kiss was slow and sensuous. Their heart rates picked up quickly and before long they were both breathing hard. Wanting to get closer to her, Brian picked her up in his arms and moved to the chair in the living room. Sitting down, he situated her on his lap so she was sitting across him.

Their kissing resumed and within minutes Emmalyn was twisting her body so she could straddle his legs. Brian’s hand roamed over her body while hers danced across his torso and neck. He broke the kiss so he could place kisses down the side of her neck and across her collarbone.

Emmalyn’s brain finally caught up with her body. Pulling away slowly from Brian’s lips, she sat back to stare at him. His hands rested on her hips and his eyes made contact with hers.

“What are we doing?” she asked him.

“I believe we were kissing,” he smirked. She smiled briefly at him before turning serious again.

“I’m serious, Bri. What’s going on with us? You’ve told me before that we’re just friends, but friends don’t do what we just did. I know you’re still hurting over Michelle, but I don’t want to be the rebound,” Emmalyn said with tears in her eyes.

Brian’s heart softened when he saw her unshed tears. Pulling her head down, he rested her forehead against his.

“I’m sorry. You could never be a rebound, Em. Never. Not for me. You see, the thing is I’ve been attracted to you for quite sometime now. Even before Michelle and I broke up. I think she could tell I was. She always got really quiet when you were around. It upset me that I felt these feelings for you. You’re my best friend’s baby sister and I shouldn’t want to touch you or kiss you all the time. You’re so beautiful. It really hurts me when I can’t be with you. Do you want to know why I came to Matt’s house after Michelle left?” Emmalyn pulled back slightly to look at him better.

“Why?”

“I wanted to see you. You were all I could think about. I was upset that I had hurt Michelle and I wish I could have spared her the pain I caused her. When I was alone in this house, all I could focus on was seeing you,” Brian said as he reached up to kiss her again.

“Bri, I don’t know what to say. Where do we go from here?” Emmalyn asked as her hands rubbed his arms.

“I’d like to spend more time with you. Alone, if possible. I’m not expecting anything, but I want to get to know you on a more personal level. I know we’ve known each other since we were kids, but I don’t want us to be Matt’s sister and Matt’s best friend anymore. Let’s be Brian and Emmalyn. Two people who have feelings for each other and want to see where those feelings lead us,” he said hopeful.

Emmalyn nodded her yes. “Ok, Bri. I’d love to.”
Back to top Go down
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:12 pm

awwww, I loved it!
I really enjoy your writing, I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
stubbornchloesmiles
Fan
Fan
stubbornchloesmiles

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

Woohoo another update! =D The whole step up thing was cute and the way you described it was so... gentle? I liked it. The simple things in life are always enjoyable. Egh I'm getting sappy. I need to get my own version of Brian.
Back to top Go down
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:33 am

She Wants to Make Every Stray a Pet

A week later

Emmalyn sat at the desk in her office listening to the person on the other end of the phone ramble on about the company’s latest shipment. She was staring at a picture on her desk of the group. Everyone was piled up in front of the coliseum where she had graduated from college three years ago. She was in the middle in her black cap and gown. Matt and Brian were on either side of her. Their arms were wrapped around her waist. Everyone else was piled around the trio. They were all smiling and cheerful. Her heart danced in her chest when she focused in on Brian’s smile.

A knock at the door startled her briefly until she realized it was the boss man. She chuckled at his appearance. He was wearing camo cargo pants and a black Vengeance University shirt. His shaggy black hair was tousled and fell over his right eye carelessly. His green eyes met her hazel ones as he sat down across from her.

“Thank you. We appreciate your cooperation. Goodbye,” Emmalyn said as she ended the call. “They’ll have the shipment here by Friday.”

“Good. Thanks for handling that for me. I got everything straightened out with the designers,” Zacky commented. “You hungry?”

“Starving! Where are you taking me, boss?” she laughed. She’d been working for Zacky for three years now. He had hired her when she graduated. She was the business director for Vengeance University. It had been a blessing to work for someone she had known her whole life.

“How about Tuna Town?” Zacky asked as they headed towards his BMW.

“Sounds amazing.”

A few hours later

“Hello?” Emmalyn said as she answered her cell phone without looking at the caller id. She was trying to lock up the office so she could head over to Brian’s house.

“Hey, baby,” Brian said in reply. “Where are you?”

“Leaving the office. Where are you?” she asked walking towards her Lexus SUV.

“Home. Waiting on you,” he sighed. Emmalyn laughed at his dramatics. Before she could get into her car, she heard a faint whimpering. She looked around and noticed a puppy lying underneath her car near the front tire.

“Aww, you poor thing! Are you lost?”

“Em? Are you talking to me?” Brian’s voice drifted to her from the phone.

“I’m sorry. There’s a puppy under my car. He’s so tiny,” she responded. “Should I bring him home with me?”

“Does he have a collar or tag?”

“Not that I can tell. He won’t come over to me.”

“Don’t get too close. Let him come to you. He might bite,” Brian warned.

“Oh wait! He’s coming. Aww, hey there, little guy. You’re so cute!” Emmalyn said as the puppy started licking her hand. She let him sniff her thoroughly before she attempted to pick him up. The puppy snuggled into her arms at once. Making up her mind, she got into the car with the puppy in her lap.

“Brian, I’m bringing the puppy home. Do you want to meet me at Matt’s?”

“Just bring him here. We’ll take him to the vet.”

“Ok. See you soon,” she said and then hung up the phone. Glancing at the puppy, she stroked his soft fur. “I guess I’m your new mommy and that man on the phone is Brian. You’re going to like him. He loves dogs and he’ll play with you all the time,” she said.

The puppy snuggled closer to her body as she drove to Brian’s house. Emmalyn felt a smile on her face. She could never resist a stray.
Back to top Go down
clemsongirl26
Fan Fiction Critic
Fan Fiction Critic
clemsongirl26

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:01 pm

And Drive Around in my Truck with No Place to Go

“Sadie! Where are you?” Emmalyn sang as she searched Brian’s house for her new puppy. After a trip to the vet for shots and a check-up, Sadie had been living at Brian’s house for the past three weeks. Matt said he wouldn’t mind having the puppy live there, but since Emmalyn had been spending more of her time at Brian’s, she decided Sadie would be better there. Besides, Brian had become very attached to the pup.

A soft, muffled bark came from the behind the door of Brian’s closet. Emmalyn made her way to the door and cracked it open. Sure enough, a ball of blonde fur came flying out of the closet.

“Silly girl, how many times do we have to tell you to stop hiding in Daddy’s closet? You know he locks you in there every time,” Emmalyn scolded as she picked up Sadie. “Let’s go, girl. Time for you to visit Bella and Uncle Matt.”

Ten minutes later, Emmalyn pulled into Matt’s driveway. She parked her car beside Brian’s Escalade. He had come over earlier to meet with the guys about their next video.

“Em!” Jasmine called as soon as she walked into the kitchen. “Your brother is so pissed right now.”

“What? Why?” Emmalyn asked looking into Jasmine’s concerned eyes.

“Well Brian kinda spilled the beans about the two of you dating. Matt honestly thought you were helping him get back together with Michelle. He’s been ranting and screaming for the last fifteen minutes. Johnny had to take Brian upstairs to your bedroom because Matt kept trying to attack him.”

“Oh my god! You’ve got to be kidding me! Why can’t he just see that I’m an adult and I can date whomever I choose? He should be thankful that I’m with someone as loving, caring, and loyal as Brian,” Emmalyn fumed as she stomped into the living room. There her brother was currently pacing in front of the fire place. Johnny and Zacky were blocking the stairs. Jimmy was giving Matt this speech about how he can trust Brian and how much Brian cares about Emmalyn. Each word that came out of Jimmy’s mouth only seemed to deepen the red on Matt’s face and make the muscles in his arms more tense. He looked ready to explode.

“Matthew, can I talk to you please?” Emmalyn asked. Matt turned around to stare at his younger sister. “Outside.”

Matt followed Emmalyn’s small frame to the deck that surrounded the back of the house.

“Why the fuck didn’t you tell me? I had to find out when Brian let it slip that you had been staying over at his place. You’ve been lying to me! You told me you were staying with Dani and Blair! What the hell, Em? You’ve never lied to me before!” he roared.

“I know. I’m sorry, Mattie. I really am. I was really afraid of how you would react. Besides, Brian and I didn’t want to tell anyone until we knew for sure this was something we wanted to do,” Emmalyn replied trying to calm him down.

“Then how come everyone else knew? Even Jasmine, my own fiancĂ©, knew!”

“They guessed. Well, Zacky and Blair did happen to catch us kissing at a movie one night, but everyone else just assumed. I never told Jasmine and I never would have asked her to keep anything from you.”

“So, you’ve been going on dates? How long has this been going on?” he asked walking closer to her.

“About a month. I hated not telling you, Matt. I knew you wouldn’t be happy about this,” Emmalyn said with tears in her eyes.

“I want to be happy for you, Em. Have you stopped to think that he could be using you to get over Michelle? I know Brian cares for you. He always has. What if you are the rebound?” Matt asked taking hold of her shoulders.

“It’s not like that with us. He truly cares for me and I…I…” she stammered.

“What?” Matt asked gently.

“I love him, Matt. I can honestly say that I’m in love with him,” she admitted with tears in her eyes. Matt just stared at her as he processed her words.

“You love me?” a voice asked from the doorway. Matt and Emmalyn’s heads both shot up at the sound of Brian’s voice. He stood frozen.

“Brian!” Emmalyn said in shock. “I-I-I…” Brian walked over to the brother and sister. Matt hands were still on her shoulders and they tightened as Brian came closer.

“Haner, I’m still trying to talk to my little sister right now. Go away,” Matt commanded sensing the uneasiness in his sister. She had definitely not meant for Brian to hear her confession.

“You know what, Matt? I’m sick of you trying to run the show around here. My relationship with Emmalyn is my business not yours!” Brian said indignantly. Matt let go of Emmalyn as the two men started a shouting match. Emmalyn seized this opportunity to run. She grabbed the first set of keys she saw on the kitchen counter and ran out the front door. The other guys and Jasmine were too busy trying to separate Matt and Brian to even notice that she had left. Hitting the unlock button on the key, she saw the lights on Brian’s Escalade flicker. Jumping in, she started the vehicle and backed out of the driveway.

With no destination in mind, she drove. Her cell phone rang continuously for about thirty minutes before she silenced it. She didn’t want to talk to anyone right now. She was angry at her brother for being too protective. She was angry at herself for admitting her feelings in front of Brian. She was angry at Brian because he caused her to feel those strong feelings that she had never felt for anyone else.

So, in complete silence, Emmalyn drove for hours in Brian’s truck with no place to go.
Back to top Go down
stubbornchloesmiles
Fan
Fan
stubbornchloesmiles

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Is it lame that even if I've already read this on Mibba I still wanna read it on here aswell? =]

I can't get enough of your writing!
Back to top Go down
manda
n00b
n00b
manda

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:32 pm

I love this stoty so far.
Excellent job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC   Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feel that Fire [17] Synyster (Brian)/OFC
Page 1 of 1