Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_vote_lcapMcFly (A Brit. pop band). I_voting_barMcFly (A Brit. pop band). I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_vote_lcapMcFly (A Brit. pop band). I_voting_barMcFly (A Brit. pop band). I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

McFly (A Brit. pop band).

Go down 
+4
Katelyn
Daisy
Cheri
Patricia.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Patricia.
n00b
n00b
Patricia.

McFly (A Brit. pop band). Empty
PostSubject: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Helluva musical contrast with A7X. But we've all got our influences.
So, McFly have been my favourite band for years and on. I squeal every time they decide to tweet the fans.

For those who don't know what the bloody hell I am talking about - here:

Quote :
McFly are a British pop punk/pop rock band who first found fame in 2004. The band members are: Tom Fletcher (lead vocals–guitar), Danny Jones (lead vocals–guitar), Dougie Poynter (vocals–bass guitar) and Harry Judd (drums). They are managed by Prestige Management, and were signed to the Island Records label from their launch until December 2007, before creating their own label, Super Records.[2]. The band rose to fame after fellow teen-pop band Busted helped launch them by inviting them to tour in March 2004.

I took one of my Mum's rebukes with no complaint when she found out I had written their lyrics all over my bedroom walls - thus, they must be that good ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pattub
Cheri
Fan
Fan
Cheri

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I saw them in May.
SO Good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glitteratimad
Daisy
Administrator
Administrator
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 am

I saw them once in... 2005 (which was four years ago) and then two months ago in London when they did a surprise performance with the Jonas Brothers.

They're some of the nicest guys around, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/daisybutton
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm

I was just listening to these guys this morning!
I heard about them though that Lindsay Lohan movie, Just My luck. XD
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 am

I LIKE THEM.
Mainly because they're sort of affiliated with Busted, who're no more.
Star Girl makes me all happy. xD
Back to top Go down
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 am

i think im in the falling on love video! XD

i was in the brighton crowd! woooooo
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:51 am

xD i'm not tooooo into them, but i quite enjoyed them when I was a bit younger and way into Simple Plan, I was on a plane ride to Canada, and there weren't individual TV screens, just one every few seats from the ceiling
anyway, for some reason they decided to fill the last 10-15 minutes of the flight playing mcfly videos! ahahah
Back to top Go down
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:42 pm

i love mcfly! Dougie in particular:) haha i think their sound is awesome. and for a band that was 'manufacturaly' put together...their doing pretty well for themselves, unlike past bands before them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/like_walking_into_a_dream
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McFly (A Brit. pop band).   McFly (A Brit. pop band). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McFly (A Brit. pop band).
Page 1 of 1