Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_vote_lcapPinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_voting_barPinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_vote_lcapPinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_voting_barPinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) Empty
PostSubject: Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band)   Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Quote :
Pinkly Smooth is an american avant-garde metal band, and sideproject of "Rathead" also known as Avenged Sevenfold drummer (The Rev), in which he is the primary vocalist.

The band was formed in the summer of 2001 in Huntington Beach, California, with The Rev (under the name Rathead) as singer, fellow Avenged Sevenfold guitarist Synyster Gates as guitarist and ex-Ballistico members: Buck Silverspur (under the name El Diablo) on bass and D-Rock (under the name Super Loop) on drums.

Since then, the band has released only one album, Unfortunate Snort on Bucktan Records, which features a crossover sound of mostly punk, ska and avant-garde. Former Avenged Sevenfold bassist Justin Meacham was also featured on keyboards and piano on the album, but left the band soon after.
Although the band is on hiatus ever since the release of the album and had never reunited since then, members have hinted on possible works of the band in the future.

I completely forgot to post this!
2 out of the Avenge members but if this still belongs in the other music section I can move it.

I actually really love some of their songs. The Rev has a very unique voice, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Cheri
Fan
Fan
Cheri

PostSubject: Re: Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band)   Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Mezmer is my favourite.
I haven't listened to them for like a year! :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glitteratimad
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band)   Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

oh my god, the first time I heard them
i'd downloaded them earlier that day and had put my recently added playlist (which was at like, one or two thousand songs) on shuffle to fall asleep, as most of it was happy pop-punk and i can usually sleep through screamo.
But then the Nosferatu song came on
and, like... I get these panic attacks in the dark sometimes
but that one set off one of the most epic ones i've almost had, I was nearly crying but i was scared to change the song (for a long list of irrational reasons all related to paranoia and panic attack).

BUT. REGARDLESS. I LOVE THE MUSIC. just, when I'm awake and expecting it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band)   Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinkly Smooth (Syn's and the Rev's side project band)
Page 1 of 1