Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFavorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_voting_barFavorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFavorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_voting_barFavorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite Avenged Quotes?

Go down 
+4
Nurul.
Cheri
Daisy
Katelyn
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 am

"This song is going to set up people to expect... what they're not gonna get."
Synyster Gates

"I have a personal problem with Napster himself because the mother fucker is gonna die. Nah I'm just kiddin. But he's a dork and I'm gonna kill him. Nah I'm just kiddin. But I would really kick the shit outta him cause of the way he looks. Nah I'm just kiddin. I really don't fuckin like Napster."
Synyster Gates
^That clip was really funny, the way he said it. xD

"Now we need to find some kids' stores to buy me some stuff."
Johnny Christ

Zacky Vengeance: "Hey what's up, we're Avenged Sevenfold..."
The Rev: "...and you're watching MTV-"
Synyster Gates: -cuts in- "MTV2!"

"It's kind of a battle field on stage sometimes. It's hard to believe you can get hit in the head and how much it bleeds after it happens."
Zacky Vengeance
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:36 pm

"I ain't afraid of no ghosts, but I think we're all afraid of STDs."
-Zacky
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:12 am

=o, where's that one from?
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:48 pm

^ and interview I was listening to a while ago. They were asking about their fears if they had any I think. Very Happy

XD Brian always makes me laugh.

"I'll sit on the table. By table I mean chair."

"The most important part of the song is the solo. Everybody knows that, right? EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 am

^Bahaha, I love that 'solo' one. He's just amazing. xD
Back to top Go down
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Interviewer: What's your most prized posession?
Syn: Oh man...uh my dog
Interviewer: What's your dog's name?
Syn: Pinkly
Interviewer: Ttell me about her?
Syn: She's a little Maltese and she shits in the house...and that's what she does.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/like_walking_into_a_dream
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 pm

AHAHAHA! I've never heard that one before! ^
Back to top Go down
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm going to post it in the video forum! It's like the first question the interviewer asks. And then like 2 minutes into it, Zacky walks away. haha
Back to top Go down
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Oh! And another quote from that video:

Interviewer: What's your most prized posession?
Zacky: probably my band
Interviewer: band members...or the name?
Zacky: the name
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:06 pm

^BAHAHA I loved that one!
And in that video when Zacky walked away, Syn almost looked like he was thinking "Wait, wtf are you doing? Don't leave me here!"
I could almost picture him grabbing Zacky back to the interview. xD
Back to top Go down
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 pm

after zacky left he looked like he had absolutely no interest in the interview whatsoever!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Fast_Melodic
n00b
n00b
Fast_Melodic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Katelyn wrote:
It's from the gag reel on the making of their self titled album. ^

Love this one:

Syn:"Walter? DO I still got a Walter? DAAAAAMN! Do I got a Walter?"

"I'll get him."

Syn: "Oh you rule, thanks."

"You want some water?"

Syn: -smiles- "No, just some Walter."
Yes! I love that one!
Hands down, my favorite. XD
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Administrator
Administrator
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:17 pm

^ The smile pretty much makes the quote Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/daisybutton
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Syn:

"It's a little flat...on the last part. I don't know...he's got a boner...I'm only a man..."

hahaha i didn't know if anyone posted this yet...but i'm watching the DVD right now:)

Matt:

"Writing had to stop all because Syn..."

Brian:

"I...I lovezz, my gunzzz"
Back to top Go down
katy
n00b
n00b
katy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:24 am

I seriously listen to "Barbie girl" by Aqua way more than i should. It was the Rev`s CD, and he seriously threw his own CD out the window, because i would listen to it too much.
-M. Shadows-

The Rev-"Look at the size of that duck! Come here fucking... Stallion Duck!"

RANDOM DUDE: "So how much are you looking forward to the show?"
THE REV: "Not at all, I am lookin forward to watching it."
M. SHADOWS: "I thought he was going to say I am looking forward to drinking after it."

"one time... I stayed up past my bedtime... MAN! That was scary!" - Johnny Christ

FAN: "Hi, My name is Angy and my question to A7X is 'What would each one of you do if you were all stranded on a deserted island with Captain Jack Sparrow?'"
ZACKY VENGEANCE: "Okay, if I was stranded on an island. Okay, if I was stranded on an island with Captain Jack Sparrow I would.. Beat his ass, get real drunk, then beat his ass again and then tell him to make the movies not so long and tell him to lose the outfit 'cause Johnny Depp's just cool just how he is."
SYNYSTER GATES: "*Pirate voice* Steal his rum and get into an arrrghument."

I think you gotta have balls to be an Avenged Sevenfold fan sometimes. A lot of our fans get hated on just as much us. To me Avenged fans aren`t just fans of a band, they are fans of everything that surrounds it, like a lifestyle. We live it, you live it. You go to the shows and you can feel it. It`s a great experience and people that aren`t involved will never understand. So they can stand on the sidelines and talk, but we will just continue to do what makes us all happy
-M. Shadows-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Avenged Quotes?   Favorite Avenged Quotes? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Avenged Quotes?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2