Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Favourite Avenged Album? I_vote_lcapFavourite Avenged Album? I_voting_barFavourite Avenged Album? I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Favourite Avenged Album? I_vote_lcapFavourite Avenged Album? I_voting_barFavourite Avenged Album? I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favourite Avenged Album?

Go down 
+4
Katie
Katelyn
Cheri
Daisy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Administrator
Administrator
Daisy

Favourite Avenged Album? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Have a favourite Avenged Sevenfold Album?
Tell us which and why here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/daisybutton
Daisy
Administrator
Administrator
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Mine has to be the self-titled.
It was the first album that I listened to completely and each time I listen it still creates the same feeling it did the first time - one of amazement. I'd listened to other songs but in my opinion, this album > the others.
Back to top Go down
Cheri
Fan
Fan
Cheri

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Ooooh this topic is cruel!

I'll still say Waking The Fallen I think...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glitteratimad
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Mine's a toss up between Waking the Fallen and the Self Titled, but I love all of their albums. Even though Sounding the Seventh Trumpet sounds like they recorded it in their basement. XD
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:16 pm

in my opinion, City of Evil
:]

This thread should be a poll, tbh. xD
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Administrator
Administrator
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:02 am

I wanted to leave the poll out because some members probably won't be able to choose just one and it's easier for them to explain why Smile
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:43 am

Mine'd be either City of Evil or Waking The Fallen.
I haven't actually listened to the songs from Sounding the Seventh Trumpet. Well I have, but I don't listen to them much at all. xD
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 am

Daisy wrote:
I wanted to leave the poll out because some members probably won't be able to choose just one and it's easier for them to explain why Smile

ohhhh okay
Back to top Go down
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Mine would have to be the self-titled one, as well.

It just has a lot of great tracks on the cd.
I've listened to the others but the self-titled one wins for sure.
Back to top Go down
Shaz
Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:55 pm

The self titled album.
I've been sick for a while (long story), and at the start of last year, when it was the worst it'd been, I just didn't feel like listening to anything, which was awful. Then for some reason, one day I put on that album, listened to it the whole way through for the first time, and it stayed in my CD player for.. three months, at least. It became a bit of a soundtrack.
So, yeah, that album will always be one I remember & have a place in my heart for that reason. It kind of helped me, it was a bit of an escape. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/shazgv
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 am

you're seriously asking me to pick!! lol. i can hardly pick a favorite song...but if i absolutetly had to...it'd be their self-titled. That or Diamonds in the Rough, or Waking The Fallen. My Top 3. Idk about anyone else, but City Of Evil was abit long for me. Like I love it and everything. It was really unique and a definite 180 from their older stuff. It's just after the third 8 minute long song, I was ready to put my ipod on shuffle and wait for the rest of the album to play after listening to other songs in between...you know what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/like_walking_into_a_dream
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Avenged Album?   Favourite Avenged Album? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Avenged Album?
Page 1 of 1