Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTalk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_voting_barTalk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTalk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_voting_barTalk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Talk About Tattoos Here!

Go down 
+6
Nurul.
Lenore
Katie
Cheri
Lokeriel
Daisy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

I know what you mean, Cheri, about not wanting to get a tattoo because so many other people have the same thing.
I'd wanted to get a Black Flag tattoo for ages, and then I went out with a dude for a while that has that tattoo, and Frank Iero has that tattoo, and I've seen numerous other people with it, and I was like, nuuuu, I don't want people to think I just got this tattoo because Frank Iero has it, or something!
But then I decided, fuck it, I like the band, I like the logo, I don't care if other people have it, I'm gonna get it anyways!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblackparade.net
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

see ive been thinking about mine for ages but im scared im going to pass out as i hate needles XD,,,but love getting peirced,,, anyway XD

i thought ooffff

-a spiderweb on my right shoulder with a quater sleeve underneath it, im unsure what to get under it but im sure there'll be ideas.

annnddd

on my left ankle a charm braclet with tlittle charms of my life so like an english rose as my last names 'england' and im english and live in england,,so cliché i know XD and a guitar and little bits and bobs like that.

annndd if/when i get married the guys name on the third/bottom section of my first finger on my right hand as im right handed and will be able to see it for everything :L

that seems alotXD
Back to top Go down
elyse
Fan
Fan
elyse

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:11 am

I might be getting this in December...

Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 Adeline

Then this:

Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 KERPLUNK

And then "Better thank your lucky stars..."

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 am

^Nawh I love that flower!
Back to top Go down
elyse
Fan
Fan
elyse

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 am

^ How cute is it? =D
I draw it on myself all the time. lol
Back to top Go down
Shaz
Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:24 pm

I don't have any yet, although I do have ideas. I've been of legal age to get them for over a year now, but I just want to be completely sure they're what I want when I do get them.

Ideas so far include;
Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 Familychinese
The Chinese symbol for family. I've looked it up different times & I'm almost certain that that's the correct symbol, but I want to be positive it is before I get it tattooed.

Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 Treble-clef
A treble clef.

A Celtic knot shamrock design, although I've to really settle on one that I like.

I almost got one last month with two of my cousins that I'm very close to. It was a spur of the moment decision we made while travelling on the bus to one of our houses, and I'd looked up somewhere credible we could go to before we switched buses, but one of my cousins backed out, so we didn't want to do it then unless all of us were going to. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/shazgv
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Shaz wrote:
I've looked it up different times & I'm almost certain that that's the correct symbol, but I want to be positive it is before I get it tattooed.

yeah, there's nothing like getting something tattooed on you in a different language, and have someone who speaks that language ask you "Why do you have 'donkey balls' tattooed on you?"
xD
Back to top Go down
Shaz
Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm

Exactly! So I want to be certain. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/shazgv
stubbornchloesmiles
Fan
Fan
stubbornchloesmiles

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 pm

I've been wanting to get the Fleur Di Les. It has two different meanings the both have a connection to me but the bigger reason is Boy Scouts.

The Fleur Di Les is the National symbol for scouting. I'm not a scout anymore but through my childhood I was one for over 10 years and it contributes majorly to who I am today. Oh and yes girls are alowed to be in boy scouts, as of like 90 years ago lol.

Uh heres an example of the one I want to get. On my wrist except thicker than the one this girl has.

Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 Fleurd10

I also want to get something like a cherry blosom tree going up the side of my ribcage. Though it is a failry popular design so I'm not sure if I want to be just another girl with a cherry blossom tattoo on her rib cage.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/68181/
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:26 am

Lokeriel wrote:
yeah, there's nothing like getting something tattooed on you in a different language, and have someone who speaks that language ask you "Why do you have 'donkey balls' tattooed on you?"
xD

my cousin got a henna tattoo in chinese symbols and he had an allergic reaction and its scarred, he now has 'fuck off' in chinese on his back Smile
Back to top Go down
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:40 am

^Oh wow, that really sucks for him, but, OMG, that's HILARIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Cheri
Fan
Fan
Cheri

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am

I got my design back today and i'm excited.

Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 9316_136921791261_513321261_3020272_6507563_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glitteratimad
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Tattoos Here!   Talk About Tattoos Here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk About Tattoos Here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2