Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Hi guys. I_vote_lcapHi guys. I_voting_barHi guys. I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi guys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dae
n00b
n00b
Dae

Hi guys. Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys.   Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 am

Hi!

Yea, another newbie. I assumed my first action should be posting an introduction, so here goes:

Both my internet alter-ego and my writing alter-ego are Dae, which is short for Daehlie. I started using this name as a nickname when I joined Quizilla back in the days when it had that old school design and you could create your own front page. That must be at least 4 years ago now. I used the name Daehlie because it was my last name on Second Life, which I joined only for about a month and then got sick of. (On Second Life, you have to choose your family name out of a list of possibilities.)
I really like the sound of Daehlie and I like the sound of Dae even more. It makes for nice collaborations like an account I had with a friend that was called SunnyDae. I just read that sharing an account is verboten on STD (this is my sneaky way of letting you guys now I read the rules!), so I won't do that again! Not here anyway!

Anyways, I prefer not sharing my real name, at least not on things as 'open' as forums, sometimes I share facebook info and stuff like that through private message but never just out in the open.

I am 18 years old and I live in Amsterdam (the Netherlands, Europe, the world...) where I go to university. I study Dutch (language & culture) and I am a total language addict. I believe I am pretty good in English and I hope I won't make reading any more complicated for you than a native speaker.

I love Avenged Sevenfold and I have liked them for about five years now. I have seen them live twice, once with Jimmy behind the kit and once with Portnoy.

I have been writing Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction for quite a while now as well, though I don't think I should have anyone read my earlier material... Wink
I did stop putting stuff up online but I've really missed it the past two (?) years so I decided to google >Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction< and through TBP I arrived here. I also used to write MCR fan fiction so I might get back there once I start full on writing again.

I would love to hear from you guys and I hope this site gets to see a bit more action seeing as the last post dates from 2010!

XO
Back to top Go down
http://sidewalkchalkandsleepydreams.blogspot.com
avenged7x
n00b
n00b
avenged7x

Hi guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys.   Hi guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:02 pm

hey Dae!
i'm a newbie on here too, I love reading a7x fan-fiction and I actually tried writing some (i'd appreciate it if you'd check it out, it's on this site, titled "Synyster what?" it's not done yet, but i'd appreciate feedback (: )
are you going to post your fan fiction on here? i'd love to read it!
Back to top Go down

Hi guys.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seize The Day :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: