Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_vote_lcapPhotography: Bits and Pieces I_voting_barPhotography: Bits and Pieces I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Photography: Bits and Pieces I_vote_lcapPhotography: Bits and Pieces I_voting_barPhotography: Bits and Pieces I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Photography: Bits and Pieces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Administrator
Administrator
Daisy

Photography: Bits and Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Photography: Bits and Pieces   Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

By no means am I a photographer nor do I want to be.
But, I went to New York a few months ago and had to document pretty much everything. I've over a 1000 photos stored but I thought I'd only show a few seeing as most are repeats at different angles, views and heights. Smile
Nikon D40 Results:
Photography: Bits and Pieces 43237656

The quality's a bit screwed up thanks to imageshack, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/daisybutton
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

Photography: Bits and Pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photography: Bits and Pieces   Photography: Bits and Pieces I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:10 pm

I like the way you can see that these photographs potray that it's a very busy town.

It seems beautiful in its own way.

It does remind me of Vegas, though.
Back to top Go down

Photography: Bits and Pieces
Page 1 of 1