Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_vote_lcapAn Album Update from Zacky V! I_voting_barAn Album Update from Zacky V! I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
An Album Update from Zacky V! I_vote_lcapAn Album Update from Zacky V! I_voting_barAn Album Update from Zacky V! I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Album Update from Zacky V!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

An Album Update from Zacky V! Empty
PostSubject: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Quote :

It has been awhile since we have shed light on our current doings. Well here is a long awaited update into the world of A7X..

We came off of the road amidst one of the most turbulent times in history. Everything going on around us was overwhelming, frightening, frustrating and confusing. I must confess that it was also very exciting to me. I’m sure you can share my sentiment. We have been focused on only one thing, writing and preparing to record what to me is our most personal and epic Avenged Sevenfold album. The reason is the fact that everything happening around us in the entire world might be a once in a life time source of inspiration and direction. We have been harnessing every aspect of what makes A7X truly unrelenting and building off of that. I don’t think we sleep too much anymore because of the excitement we feel while writing this album. Only a world spinning out of control could inspire the music and vision we have now. Once again it is fucking exciting. We will continue finalizing our songs until we feel every note does both You as well as Us justice. We are also in the final stages of solidifying our production team, studios and engineers so that the second the axe falls and the album is written we will spend day and night in the studio until it is complete. This album will definitely take you on a very dark journey...
Sincerely
Zacky Vengeance

Who's excited?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblackparade.net
manda
n00b
n00b
manda

PostSubject: Re: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:58 pm

can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaz
Shaz

PostSubject: Re: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Sooo excited! Matt mentioned them working on an album back in August & that they'd probably be touring again next year at some point, but I wasn't sure if he was being serious or if he was just saying it for the cheers, but yay it's true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/shazgv
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:51 am

I ammmmm excited! Aaaaaah, if the album's anything like what A Little Piece of Heaven is, it's got to be the best fucking album. Ever.

Eeee I hope when they do tour, they'll come here again, because I'm definitely seeing them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:27 pm

Ahh! I read this on their site last night!
I am so excited to hear new stuff from them. They had better tour around me. I'm not missing them this time.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:09 am

I didn't want to create a new thread just for one small update, so I'll just post it here:

An Album Update from Zacky V! Albumu10

AHHHH HE'S ACTUALLY HEARD THE SONGS! /superexcited
Tbh I'm really really looking forward to the song which Syn's been playing during his solos.
I love how it sounds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Album Update from Zacky V!   An Album Update from Zacky V! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Album Update from Zacky V!
Page 1 of 1