Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Favorite Quotes I_vote_lcapFavorite Quotes I_voting_barFavorite Quotes I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Favorite Quotes I_vote_lcapFavorite Quotes I_voting_barFavorite Quotes I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite Quotes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elyse
Fan
Fan
elyse

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 am

(They don't necessarily have to be said by famous people)

"Aha take that ocean! You'll have to get closer than that... god I feel horny." - Hamish Blake

"Once they reach puberty, they'll grow a fine fur over them and become seals... caterpillars of the sea." - Hamish Blake (talking about dolphins)

"I never jizz in my own socks." - Tre Cool

"For those who missed it; that was radio's Andy Lee... throwing up into a milkshake." - Rove McManus

"I liked that pen... it flowed goodly."
- my friend Kim

"The other morning I was lying in bed and I looked like shit, but I was too tired to do my hair or makeup or anything right? But then I thought 'OMG! What if Edward (that Twilight vampire guy) comes to visit me?! I can't look like shit when he comes!' and so I got up and did my hair." - Velly (my Psych teacher)
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 pm

xD Most of mine are from movies.

Mr. Liggett: Alright Lightman, maybe you could tell us who first suggested the idea of reproduction without sex.
David L. Lightman: Umm, your wife?
War Games

Gozer: Are you a god?
Dr. Raymond Stantz: No?
Gozer: Then . . . die!
Winston: When someone asks you "if you're a god?" you say, "Yes!"
Ghostbusters

Jay: How many times have you flashy-thinged that poor woman?
Kay: Couple.
Jay: So, what you not worried about no long-term damage?
Kay: Little.
Jay: Hey, Kay, have you ever flashy-thinged me?
Kay: No.
Jay: I ain't playing with you Kay. Have you ever flashy-thinged me?
Kay: No.
Men In Black
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Gossip Girl;
Nate: [on Bart's letter] "Aren't you curious what it says?"
Chuck: "I think I can guess. You're a disappointment of a son; I'd die of embarrassment if I hadn't already; why do you wear so much purple?"

Nathan [Madina Lake]:
"There's no reason this can't be the best night of your lives, so forget about anything that annoys you, or yesterday, or the days before, and fuck tomorrow and everyday beyond tomorrow 'cause you never really know. All that matters, is that we are here, right now, so we're going to have an amazing night I guarantee it."

David Cook;
"I heard (Neal) Tiemann say something like, 'There's no way to look like a hardass when you drink out of a straw' -drifts off, looks at Neal- Tiemann I'm gonna beat your ass!" -drinks out of straw-

"Like I said, huge pain in the ass. -pauses, looks at Ryan Star-
He kissed me on the face!"
Back to top Go down
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:08 pm

I fart in your general direction!
Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblackparade.net
elyse
Fan
Fan
elyse

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

"Plz reply or I'll go emo"
- random teenie

"I started talking to this girl and she was... she was like 'oh I'm going to the show tonight' and I'm like 'oh cool... I'm going to the show too.' But ah... no she was really fucking cool. She had like a Green Day shirt on from the last tour when we were out and she was ah... idk she was just real nice and she's like 'can I take a picture?' and I'm like 'yeah! Take a picture, go ahead!' she was like- *pauses and points* There she is right there! Hi, how you doing?! You know what? You told me that you didn't look so good tonight when you wanted to take the picture; you look beautiful."
- Billie Joe Armstrong (during a show in Kansas City)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes   Favorite Quotes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes
Page 1 of 1