Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_vote_lcapBands You Can't Stand And Why? I_voting_barBands You Can't Stand And Why? I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_vote_lcapBands You Can't Stand And Why? I_voting_barBands You Can't Stand And Why? I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bands You Can't Stand And Why?

Go down 
+6
Katelyn
Laurhen.
Nurul.
Lokeriel
Bellatrix
Noemi.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

Bands You Can't Stand And Why? Empty
PostSubject: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm not sure if this thread is okay but I'm just curious.

There is always atleast one band that someone can not stand and of course they probably have a reason for it.

Um, for me one band would have to be: Tokio Hotel.

They're songs just don't seem to be something I like.
They sound too much like girls.
And don't even get me started and Bill and Tom and their weird pictures....real or fake.

Alright, your turn.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix
n00b
n00b
Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Paramore. God, her voice is beyond terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bellatrixbitch
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 pm

I can't stand Fall Out Boy. I want to pull my hair out every time I hear them. They sound like every other band out there, but worse.

btw, I moved this to the Music section Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblackparade.net
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Their songs just annoy me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 am

Vanessa Hudgens.
I'm not against Disney artistes or anything, but that girl?
She. Cannot. Sing.

I've got more, but I'll stick with Vanessa for now.
Back to top Go down
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 am

venessa, miley cyrus/hannah montana,zac efron,ashley tisdale

theyre using their disney/acting fame for music, theyre just like synthetic cheese, tasteless and boring Smile

and and and the new fall out boy stuff-bleegghhh where it all gone? back in the day they had good songs! or better songs than they have now!Laughing

hmmm i cant think of anyone else right now,

im not a fan of a lot of new indie bands as they all sound the same Smile

and i dont like rolo tomassi, she sounds liek shes quacking man!
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 am

Coldplay.
Ugh, they annoy me to no end.

3OH3 Or however that's spelled, NeverShoutNever, Escape the Fate,
No. I can't handle listening to any of them either.
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 am

enter shikari, or enter shitkari as i like to call them Smile

its like, hes just talking,he sounds like The Streets who where around long before them, go play with your keyboard somewhere else.

when i went to underage i saw my passions manager in a 'enter shikera' top Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:19 am

Lokeriel wrote:
I can't stand Fall Out Boy. I want to pull my hair out every time I hear them. They sound like every other band out there, but worse.

THIS!
it's the way he does scales and never once in any one song, especially the new ones, hold a *single* note!

for me, it's the usual.
Disney kids, Brokencyde, Millionaires, Hollywood Undead...
Back to top Go down
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:38 am

is it me or is this new genre of 'scremo crunk' EXACTLY like the 'nu-metal' bands limp bizkit and [the old days of] papa roach? just adding some shitty keyboarding shite? Laughing how many times do i swear there? XD

seriously, they all the sound the same, ugh.,,,i like hollywood undead tho Neutral Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
better.than.sex
n00b
n00b
better.than.sex

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 pm

You guys ready for this long ass list. Alright check it out:

• 3OH3! (shut your lips, do the helen keller and talk with your hips=STUPIDEST LINE EVER!)
  • Millionares (go find a strip club and get off the fucking stage)
  • Paramore (first album; okay. everything after=all downhill from there.)
  • Tokio Hotel (the singer's voice is annoying)
  • Fall Out Boy (like i said in another thread. their VERY FIRST album was so good. now they're nothing but a pop show band)
  • This 'new wave screamo' shit. where self-proclaimed punk rock/hardcore bands add a synthesizer to their set and techno up their music, while screaming at the same time
  • and so many others i can't even begin to tell you
  • oh! All Time Low.

And I know, i'm going to be shot for saying that last one. but their first album "put up or shut up" was really good. their second album "so wrong its right" was okay. a bit too poppy for me. then they're third album=crap. sorry but i have to say it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/like_walking_into_a_dream
Cheri
Fan
Fan
Cheri

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Katie wrote:

for me, it's the usual.

Katie do not speak to me again. Razz
lol

I cannot stand Green Day - all their songs just seem to sound the same to me.
They have the same sound and the same type of lyrics and they never change or experiment and I think they are incredibly over rated.

Metallica because of the same reason as Green Day except I also cannot stand James Hetfield's voice.

I don't like any of the disney ones cause I think they're cheesy and terrible.

Enter Shikari cause they can't mix the electro and the rock properly. It just sounds like a mess...and the singer shouldn't wear shorts all the time it's just wrong. xD

Bring Me The Horizon....I cannot respect a band who piss on their fans and sound like someone died.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glitteratimad
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Cheri wrote:
Katie wrote:

for me, it's the usual.

Katie do not speak to me again. Razz
lol

I cannot stand Green Day - all their songs just seem to sound the same to me.
They have the same sound and the same type of lyrics and they never change or experiment and I think they are incredibly over rated.

Metallica because of the same reason as Green Day except I also cannot stand James Hetfield's voice.

I don't like any of the disney ones cause I think they're cheesy and terrible.

Enter Shikari cause they can't mix the electro and the rock properly. It just sounds like a mess...and the singer shouldn't wear shorts all the time it's just wrong. xD

Bring Me The Horizon....I cannot respect a band who piss on their fans and sound like someone died.

Shocked They piss on their fans?
Like, literally? Or do they just take them for granted?
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
elyse
Fan
Fan
elyse

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:22 am

^ Literally.

- Hollywood Undead
- Kings of Leon
- Jonas Bros.
- Bring Me the Horizon
- Parkway Drive
- FOB
- Evermore
- Black Eyed Peas
-Bring Me The Horizon
- Suicide Silence
- Hilltop Hoods
- Metro Station
- Operator Please
- Panic At The Disco (! or not)
- Gym Class Heroes

I can't be bothered explaining why I dislike each band individually. Basically It's either because I can't stand their music (it's too pop, I hate the singers voice etc.) OR I think the people in them are arrogant and treat their fans poorly. (which is a major thing for me)
Back to top Go down
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 am

aacttuuaallllyyyy Oli Sykes [bring me the horizon] was arrested for 'pissing on a fan' but after the court battle he was found not guilty Razz

ugh, panic at the disco, i like panic! at the disco, but take out the ! because your album had more punctuation then your name? ugh

i donntt like jonas brother much,,yes i had about a month obsession><

ew, you can slap me as i admitted that.

maralyn manson,or however its spelt, ugh,over rated and how could you divorce DITA VON TEESE?!?!?!?

and the ting tings,,eww much?
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:21 am

elyse wrote:
^ Literally.

- Hollywood Undead
- Kings of Leon
- Jonas Bros.
- Bring Me the Horizon
- Parkway Drive
- FOB
- Evermore
- Black Eyed Peas
-Bring Me The Horizon
- Suicide Silence
- Hilltop Hoods
- Metro Station
- Operator Please
- Panic At The Disco (! or not)
- Gym Class Heroes

Lol Kate, you hate them so much you mentioned them twice? xD

Alesana.
-shudders-
Back to top Go down
elyse
Fan
Fan
elyse

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 pm

^ Haha ah... yes exactly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Laurhen.
Laurhen.

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am

pixie lott pale

ewwwwww

and alexandra burke, she sounds like everyone else! so does leona lewis but i can stomach her.just.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands You Can't Stand And Why?   Bands You Can't Stand And Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands You Can't Stand And Why?
Page 1 of 1