Seize The Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avenged Sevenfold fan community.

HomeFan FictionLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please be sure to read the Seize The Day Forum Rules before you start posting!
Latest topics
» The Little Things
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeby Katie Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 am

» The Lingerie Salesman S Worst Nightmare
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:26 am

» Bart Simpson Mayor Boy Sex
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeby baptibas Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

» Seize the Day ~ Had a dream so decided to put it into words
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeby GnomeyGates Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 am

» Synyster Gates
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeby NightHuntress Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Featured Fan Fiction
Affiliates
Top posters
Nurul. (354)
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_vote_lcapBook/Movie: Twilight Saga I_voting_barBook/Movie: Twilight Saga I_vote_rcap 
Katie (315)
Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_vote_lcapBook/Movie: Twilight Saga I_voting_barBook/Movie: Twilight Saga I_vote_rcap 
Cheri (314)
Katelyn (308)
Daisy (234)
Laurhen. (230)
Lokeriel (209)
Shaz (192)
elyse (121)
Noemi. (120)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Book/Movie: Twilight Saga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

Book/Movie: Twilight Saga Empty
PostSubject: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:04 pm

It had to be done.

Also one of the most popular book series around, written by Stephanie Meyer.
Same as the Potter thread, discuss books, recent film adaptation, actors, etc.

Book/Movie: Twilight Saga Abc_books_080729_mn
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:38 pm

I do own all of the books, seen the movie, etc. and I have taken a liking to the series but I do have critisism about it.

The books:
-In everybook Bella's POV is always talking about how hot Edward is and how perfect he is and about his body, etc.

I think that after the first few times we'd understand that she thinks that he is simply perfect in every aspect, through her eyes.

I find it sort of funny but also it seems to be that in place of describing his 'hotness' that Stephenie could have thrown in a bit more.

The movies:
-Prove me wrong if you will, but I feel as if there is no way that they are honestly taking their complete time to make the book and movie as similar as possible.

I do understand that books made into movies are not always going to be similar but they do try to make that possible.

There are too many details and sceneries that are excluded from the films that would have been better.

These are just my opinoins.

I'm not downing the series because I do like it but I am entitled to my opinoins about it.
Back to top Go down
Lokeriel
Administrator
Administrator
Lokeriel

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:53 pm

I do agree with you, Noemi, that there's no way they're taking their time to make the movies true enough to the book. Twilight only came out in November, and now New Moon is coming out the following November? I mean, how long is it between Harry Potter movies? A year and a half, two years? that's a reasonable amount of time. On top of the face that they spend a lot more time actually filming the Harry Potter movies.
Don't get me wrong, I do like Twilight well enough, though I do have my problems with it. I just think that if they had spent more time on it, it would have been exponentially better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theblackparade.net
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Lokeriel wrote:
I do agree with you, Noemi, that there's no way they're taking their time to make the movies true enough to the book. Twilight only came out in November, and now New Moon is coming out the following November? I mean, how long is it between Harry Potter movies? A year and a half, two years? that's a reasonable amount of time. On top of the face that they spend a lot more time actually filming the Harry Potter movies.
Don't get me wrong, I do like Twilight well enough, though I do have my problems with it. I just think that if they had spent more time on it, it would have been exponentially better.

Exactly.

As apose to Twilight, Harry Potter, does take the time to choreograph, rehearse, film, etc., to make sure every single thing is perfect.

The movies for Twilight just aren't giving it the best they've got.

They keep on saying that they're realeasing the films as quick as possible because of fans but the fans can wait.

They just need to take their time.

No offense to the new director but wouldn't it be helpful to have actually read the book?
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am

This is really random but Twilight-related.

I just saw a movie awards thingy, probably MTV, and Kirsten Stewart won. She was fumbling with her award and she dropped it. BAHAHA.
I actually found it really cute, the way she looked all flustered and how Robert was laughing at her. xD
Back to top Go down
City Of Vengeance
n00b
n00b
City Of Vengeance

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:59 pm

The books are alright to me and the film wasn't too shabby but it's a little too soon to bring out New Moon after just a year, didn't they say they had to make them quickly so the characters didn't age? (Correct me if I'm wrong on this note)

Mind you, I did find certain bits in the books quite odd
Back to top Go down
Nurul.
Fan
Fan
Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 am

WATCH.
Back to top Go down
Noemi.
Fan
Fan
Noemi.

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:54 pm

*laughs*

That was hilarious.
I loved the beginining.
Back to top Go down
Katelyn
Administrator
Administrator
Katelyn

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:16 pm

AHAHAHA!
That was awesome.
I love you for finding that. xD
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/56359/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book/Movie: Twilight Saga   Book/Movie: Twilight Saga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book/Movie: Twilight Saga
Page 1 of 1